Saturday, June 9, 2012

Aqua Anchors

Off to J. Crew again this morning to do returns and exchanges.  It is never ending with them.  Sometimes it is so exhausting I just want to give up :).  The sale prices right now are awesome since the new stuff comes in next week.  I'm really hoping I hate it all :).

I returned the Safari Cat Cafe Capris that I purchased for $68.60 in a size 2 and reviewed HERE.  I purchased them today in a size 0 for $44.99 and I am much more pleased with them.  The Tessa Top in Safari Cat was reduced in-store to $29.99.   I also purchased a silk leopard print scarf.  I have no idea how I will wear it yet, but it was only $14.99 and GORGEOUS.  If you have styling ideas, please share.

We are headed down to Miami tonight to see the Heat WIN game 7 of the Eastern Conference Finals!
GO HEAT!!!


J. Crew Factory White Cotton Sweater
J. Crew Factory Vivid Aqua Anchor Shorts
Target Orange Belt
Target White Patent Sandals
Kate Spade Orange Stone Earrings

5 comments:

  1. Love that aqua on you! I've always been a fan of sea-greens and -blues. The white tee sets it off perfectly. And I totally know what you mean about hoping I hate the new arrivals! Right now I'm trying to convince myself not to get swayed by the summer stuff through looking at it too much (mere exposure effect!), which I'm tepid on anyway, so I can save money for the fall stuff.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. *Oops, I guess that's actually a sweater, not a tee.

      Delete
    2. Thanks so much! I love the "beachy" colors :).

      Delete
  2. Looking real good. Very neat and clean.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a great, summery look. I'm with you in the hope to hate club. I have sworn I'm not going to get any fall items and will wait to see if I find them on super sale...or bust!

    ReplyDelete