Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Gap Sale

Since I was checking out the Old Navy sale, I decided to see what was going on over at the Gap website.  Today only they are having 25% off your purchase with code GAP25HOURS.  Free shipping on orders over $50.

DON'T FORGET TO GO THROUGH EBATES FOR EXTRA CASH BACK!!!  I forgot for my Old Navy order, but remembered for Gap.

My picks:


Slim Cropped Refined Pants
Navy Pattern
$49.95
These remind me of J. Crew Cafe Capris.
I have several pairs of Gap cropped pants & love them!
Fit TTS - Same as J. Crew Cafes

Broken-in Straight Khakis $49.95
These come in many great colors.
I have these in the neon pink & LOVE them!
Decided I needed a neutral and went with these olive green ones called Greenway.
Fit TTS

Boyfriend Roll up Shorts $39.95
Again, lots of great colors!
I usually take a 4 in J. Crew shorts but sized down to a 2 in these and they are still slouchy (which I love).

Utility Jacket
Greenway - $69.95
Red - $79.95
I bought this in the greenway & LOVE it!
I have been looking for a military-like jacket for awhile & this one is perfect.

No comments:

Post a Comment