Thursday, June 7, 2012

A few of my favorite things......

As you know from my posting yesterday, I'm a fan of 2008 and 2009 J. Crew.  Today I wore one of my flower necklaces that I believe is from that era.  I pulled out a few of my other oldie JC necklaces to share.  I love them, but don't wear them enough - they are pretty heavy.  Anytime I do wear them, I get tons of compliments!

What are your favorite J. Crew jewelry pieces?

Madewell Chambray Pocket Tee
J. Crew Factory Pencil Skirt - Natural
J. Crew Flower Necklace - Ivory
Snake Print Pumps - Off Broadway Shoes

I love these snake print shoes!  Snake is supposed to be big for fall.

Some of my old J. Crew necklaces.

2 comments:

  1. i always get comliments on my jcrew jewelry too.
    i am not such a big neclace wearer,but i still regret not having bought the flower neclace.
    but my biggest regret is not having bought the acorn braclet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love jewelry from J. Crew, not so much their prices though. So I always wait for a good sale but when it does come on, the popular ones are gone.

    ReplyDelete