Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Garden Floral #2

How cute is this skirt?!  Even better that it started out at $138 and I ended up paying $32!!  I love that it has so many colors I can mix and match it with tons of tops in my closet.  A few months ago I would not have purchased this skirt because I wouldn't have know what shoes to wear.  But I love these Franco Sartos that I bought at TJ Maxx for $35 because they are a neutral that goes with everything.

Please note that this skirt does seem to run a little big.  This is my normal size 2 and a 0 would have been a better fit.

What recent J. Crew buys are you loving?  What are your go to neutral shoes?

J. Crew Haberdashery Shirt
J. Crew Garden Floral Skirt
J. Crew Frog Necklace
Franco Sarto via TJ Maxx Pumps



I love my critter necklaces!  The frog wanted to go in the garden today :).

3 comments:

  1. At first I passed on this skirt because I have many floral ones, but this one really is stunning! I'm glad that when I went back a few days ago and there was still one left in my size that I scooped up. I can't wait to wear it once I go back to work. I think it looks great with the jade shirt, and the critter necklace is adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful outfit,very stunning. Love

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want to put a semen stain on the blouse

    ReplyDelete