Saturday, June 23, 2012

Recycling

Yes, I know, I wore this cardigan yesterday.  I guess I'm just in a mint mood :). 

I went to J. Crew this morning just to be sure I didn't miss anything while 30% off was still going on.  And more stuff was added.....  Damn J. Crew!

The yellow and burgundy pencil skirts have been added to sale - $59.99 minus 30%.  I scored the metallic Sperry Top Siders for $35 and a pair of matchstick jeans for $27.

Are you doing more damage at J. Crew this week-end? 


J. Crew Jackie Cardigan
J. Crew Beaded Tee
Gap Boyfriend Khakis
Express Belt
Steve Madden Sandals
Kate Spade Earrings



5 comments:

  1. Lucky you, got more deals at J. Crew. I just wish their online promo would stay just a bit longer for the weekend. I don't live near a J. Crew and I was at the store last week and found the sales instore sooooooo much better than the ones online. Love your neon pink pants paired with mint. Mint is my new favorite spring/summer color.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love Love Love. I need that outfit.

    ReplyDelete
  3. great deals! cute outfit! love the tee!

    ReplyDelete