Thursday, June 14, 2012

Dorky & Her Ruby Red Slippers

I don't know where my head was when I dressed this morning.....  As soon as I got to work everyone started asking why I was wearing Oklahoma Thunder colors!!!  Although I am from Oklahoma (all my life until 12 years ago), I am a 100% Heat fan.  I didn't decide to switch sides just because we lost game 1 of the finals.  Game 2 is tonight - GO HEAT!!!

J. Crew gingham perfect shirt
Express ankle pants
J. Crew belt
J. Crew necklaces
Kate Spade shoes
I love my lobster necklace!


New Sunnies - Kate Spade Aviators - Ordered from Gilt

Heat? Thunder?  or What the heck are you talking about?

1 comment:

  1. That my cute Thunder girl. I need a set like that, I have the red shoe from Target,love them.
    What color nails do you have on? Red I hope

    ReplyDelete