Friday, June 15, 2012

Review: Ann Taylor

I stopped by Ann Taylor today as my daughter told me they have a new chambray tee and I just had to check it out.  LOVE!  It didn't come home with me today, but it will very soon.  I tried to take a fitting room pic but it turned out very blurry.  Come on fellow bloggers what is your fitting room photos secret??

Anyhoo, this Ann Taylor shirt is awesome.  It does have an exposed back zipper which may be a deal breaker for some.  The zipper is trimmed in brown leather with a leather pull.  I love the darker denim wash which makes it seem dressier to me.  Also, the fabric is fab - it has a little stretch in it which makes it great to get in and out of.  Highly recommend!

These copied website photos are as blurry as my fitting room shots.  Check it out HERE.






No comments:

Post a Comment