Wednesday, June 6, 2012

J. Crew 2008/2009 Oldies but Goodies

I think J. Crew was at its best in 2008 and 2009.  Not that I don't love some of the current stuff, but it's just not the same as the older stuff.  The quality and details were far superior IMO.  And I love to look at the old catalogs on the J Crew Archives blog.

I have been holding on to some of my beloved skirts for too long and alterations just don't seem practical so I have decided to part with a few.  There are some that I just can't bear to part with yet, like my rugby skirts and parlour skirts.  Crazy, huh?   They are just skirts after all.  Trust me, I will be stalking Ebay and JCA to find replacements!

I have listed some 2008 belle skirts and 2009 pencil skirts on my sale blog HERE.  I am hoping they will find a good home where they will be well-loved.

What are your favorite oldie J. Crew items?  Are there J. Crew items you are stalking on Ebay and JCA?

No comments:

Post a Comment