Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Beach Chic or Sister/Wife??

This Old Navy skirt.........  This is the 3rd one I have purchased!!  I have never, ever worn a maxi skirt or dress before, but they look so cute on everyone that I really, really want to.  I saw this one a while back online at Old Navy on sale for $15 and purchased it, returned it, purchased it, returned it, and now have purchased it for the THIRD time!!  I paid 10 whole dollars for it!!  It is polyester, but fully lined.

Please tell me, does it look cute or do I need to return it and just leave it at the store?!?



J. Crew White Perfect Tee - Size Medium
Old Navy Maxi Skirt - Size 4
Target Turquoise Sandals
J. Crew via Ebay Turquoise Bubble Necklace

6 comments:

  1. i love the skirt,dont return it.
    you should try the jcrew jersey maxi skirt(i reviewed it on my blog),it is so comfy and i wear it all the time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it also. look very neat and cool,go for it do'nt return

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look beautiful. I love that skirt!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I get hard every time I see a beautiful woman in a skirt, just jacked off to this picture

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG i want to come in your panties

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love masturbating to this picture wondering what kind of panties she's wearing under that skirt

    ReplyDelete