Tuesday, June 26, 2012

J Crew Review: Tessa Top

I ordered the Tessa top in Dazzling Sun during the 30% off promo as a ride-along.  I fully intended to return it, especially since I already have the Safari Cat Tessa ($29.99 + 30% off) and picked up the Chili Tessa ($49.99 + 30% off) last week.  I really thought it would be more of a mustardy yellow like the #2 pencil in Golden Sunflower, but it's not.  It is a beautiful yellow - bright, but not neon.  As you can see below I immediately put together several outfits.  I guess it's a keeper :).

As I mentioned previously in my review of the Safari Cat Tessa, I love the fit on these tops.  They are flowy, but no overwhelming.  I took my regular J. Crew Perfect Shirt size of 4.  I could have gone with a 2 and it would have been more fitted, but I like the flowy look.  I like the weight of the linen - not too light and not too heavy - just right.  Also, I wore the Safari Cat to work all day and suprisingly I was not a wrinkled mess at the end of the day.

I have much love for the linen Tessa top! 


Excuse the wrinkled mess - it just came out of the J. Crew bag.

Dazzling Sun Tessa with Royal Paisley Pencil Skirt

With Watercolor Floral Pencil Skirt

With Golden Roses Pencil Skirt

With Fleurette Pencil Skirt

With Toile Cafe Capris

No comments:

Post a Comment