Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Stripes, Spots, and POPs*

Happy Hump Day!    

There are 2 must-haves in my simple outfit today.

First of all is the striped sweater - gotta love a stripe - from Old Navy.  I haven't been a fan of Old Navy for awhile, but recently I have given them another shot and have purchased several items.  This black & white striped sweater was $7!!
The 2nd must have is my pink adjustable belt from The Limited.  I'm sure I'm the last person on planet Earth to discover adjustable belts, but how great are they!?!  For years I would purchase 2 of the same belt - one in small to wear up on my waist and one in medium to wear low on my hips.  Now I've discovered adjustable belts at both The Limited and Express.  One belt to wear high or low.  Why didn't I invent that!!


Black & white striped sweater - Old Navy - $8
Black & white animal print pencil skirt - Ann Taylor Loft - old
Black patent platform pumps - Guess via TJ Maxx - old
Pink Brulee necklace - J Crew - old
Pink adjustable belt - The Limited - $17


Adjustable belt from The Limited

 *POP - Pops of Pink

Do you have any recently discovered items that you wish you invented?

1 comment:

  1. Love the pop of pink! I wish I had invented purses with removable straps, crossbody to clutch, shoulder bag to a bold carry all. :)

    ReplyDelete