Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Paisley again.....

I must admit that I am a sucker for a paisley - raj, royal, feather, peacock - I love them all.

I ordered the Gondola top today (among other things) with the 30% I have been waiting so patiently for.  Thank you J. Crew!!  I think that top will look cute with this paisley skirt.  What do you think?

What did you scoop up from the sale?  Don't you just love that it's not the dreaded final sale?!

Ann Taylor orange & white striped tee - old
J.Crew navy jackie cardigan - old
J.Crew paisley skirt - Summer 2011
Navy leather pumps - Off Broadway Shoes - old
Kate Spade orange ring & earrings - old




1 comment:

  1. i love the gondola top,i am sure it will look very nice.
    i ordered the amie maxi dress even though there is no 30% promo for international orders.
    but hopefully the dress is worth the price and i will review it once i have it.

    ReplyDelete