Thursday, May 17, 2012

Meeeooowww

Today was a rare yucky day in South Florida.  Overcast and rainy all day so I went for a fast, easy outfit.  I always feel like Audrey Hepburn when I wear ankle pants and smoking slippers :).

What is your go-to outfit?

I stopped by the J Crew Factory Store this afternoon.  That 20% off coupon from JCA was burning a hole in my wallet.  They had alot of new stuff and great prices.  Alot of stuff was 40% off including pencil skirts and the Thandie sweaters.  I'll post some pics of what I bought in the next couple of days.

Have you been to a Factory Store?  What did you like?

J Crew Factory Store Thandie Sweater - $35
Gap black slim cropped pants - $35
Express black patent adjustable bow belt - $17
Steve Madden via Piperlime black patent slippers - $50

2 comments:

  1. I'm planning a trip to my factory store soon and look forward to seeing what you picked up...I hope they keep the sales going!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, Misty Lynn. Don't forget to get the 25% coupon from the J Crew Aficionada blog before you go.

      Delete