Saturday, May 12, 2012

REVIEWS: Target, Old Navy, Bath & Body Works

**DON'T FORGET TO START ALL YOUR ONLINE SHOPPING THROUGH EBATES TO EARN CASH BACK!**

 TARGET

Target Emeline Sandals - $14.99 - I just received these sandals via an online order from Target.  How cute are they?  AND you can't beat the price.  This is a 7.5 and fits true to size.  If you order $50, shipping is free.  And, if you use your Target credit card, you save .5%.  I wore these all day running errands and they are super comfortable.  I plan to order the Esma ($12) and the Poeski ($14.99).  I'll let you know how those work out.


OLD NAVY

I ordered the following tops from Old Navy online during a 30% off promo.  It was my first order from Old Navy in quite awhile and I was pleasantly surprised and pleased.  Old Navy has free shipping with a $50 order.



Sailboat Print Top - Natural Colorway - Size Small (X-Small would have been better) - 100% Polyester - $19.99
Not a fan of the poly, but loved the pattern and the price too much to pass it up.



Old Navy Lightweight Campshirt - Red Check (don't be fooled - this is orange) - 100% cotton - Size Medium - $24.94
Although lightweight (as the name applies), I really like this shirt.  It is not too sheer.  It matches very closely to J Crew's cerise and vibrant flame colors.
 


Old Navy Lightweight Campshirt - Yellow Check - 100% cotton - Size Medium - $24.94
The shirt is slightly more sheer in the yellow colorway, but not bad with a nude bra.  I would probably mostly wear it as a layering piece so the sheerness wasn't a deal breaker for me.
 

Old Navy Striped Crew Neck Sweater - cotton blend - Size Medium - $9.99
This sweater is a nice weight and I think I can wear it year round.  A small would have been a better fit, but I wanted to be able to wear shirts under it.

And you might remember the black & white striped one I wore here.


 BATH & BODY WORKS:

I had a $10 off $30 coupon so I stopped into BBW today.  They were running a 2 for $20 special on their large 3 wick candles, which is basically buy one get one free.  They had some great new beachy ones so I had to indulge.  If you aren't familiar with their candles, they are AWESOME.  Smell great and last a long time.

1 comment: