Saturday, July 7, 2012

Saturday Sale Picks: Old Navy

I didn't shop at Old Navy for years, but in the last couple of months I've really liked some of their stuff.  They currently have 15% off your order or 20% off when you use your Old Navy, Gap, or Banana card with code ONJULY.  The sale has been extended through July 9th.  Their stuff is inexpensive to start with, but add the % off and you've really got a deal!

What are your thoughts on Old Navy?  Are you a fan?

Some of my picks:






Women's Boatneck Sweater
100% Cotton
$24.94
Look Familiar??
Women's Boatneck Sweater
100% Cotton
$24.94
Women's Printed Twill Shorts
Sailboat Pattern
$19.50
These run the same as J. Crew sizing




Women's Lightweight Camp Shirts
12 different patterns
$19.00
I have several of these and LOVE them.
I size up to a medium in these because the small was too tight on my bust and gaped.  I would say TTS to your J. Crew size unless you have the bust issue.

No comments:

Post a Comment