Thursday, November 8, 2012

Wildcat

I missed this top in the retail version last year.  I have stalked it on JCA and Ebay like a crazy person with no success.  No worries thanks to J Crew Factory.  I would have preferred it in silk, but the poly doesn't really bother me.  I'm always afraid of static with polyester, but I wore this all day with no static issues.

I threw in a red lipstick and red shoes just for fun.

J. Crew Factory Wildcat Top
Gap Trousers
J. Crew Belt
J. Crew Necklace
Guess Pumps




5 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How long ago did you purchase the Wildcat blouse? I may have to give the factory store a call tomorrow.

    www.angiescloset31.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, Angie. I just bought it on Monday, Nov 5th.

      Delete
    2. Thank you. i called the Factory store this morning and got both the top and the scarf. Thank you so much. Nice blog, very informative.

      www.angiescloset31.blogspot.com

      Delete
  3. Just bought this factory top after seeing it on you! Love it!

    ReplyDelete