Friday, November 16, 2012

Old Man Pants

These plaid pants from the J. Crew Factory remind me of something my grandpa would wear.  I feminized them with the ribbon necklace and platform pumps.  I love all the fall colors in these pants and I know I will be able to style them lots of different ways.  I got them on super sale for $18!!! and they are lined!!!

Don't forget that on November 21st EVERYTHING at the factory store is 50% off and if you got the coupon in the mail, you can get an extra $25 off $125 or $30 off over $125.  See you at the Factory Store on November 21st :).


J. Crew Tippi Sweater in Heather Burgundy
J. Crew Factory Plaid Skimmer
J. Crew Necklace
J.C. Penney Gray Patent Belt
Guess Gray Patent Pumps



1 comment:

  1. I had to buy these pants this weekend. Who could pass up the price?! I might "steal" your look for work this week.

    ReplyDelete