Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Plaid & Paisley Pattern Play

I had planned to wear my J. Crew Raj Paisley skirt today with a chambray shirt (per usual), but after seeing Alice's outfit, I decided not to be a total copycat.  Her polka dot chambray shirt looks awesome with the skirt and inspired me to try a pattern with the skirt too.  I just purchased this J. Crew Mini Gingham Shirt in Dark Poppy during the recent 30% off sale.  I missed out on the red gingham shirt last year so I grabbed this one fast.

It is so funny that it took me forever to purchase this skirt because I thought it looked too patriotic and that I would be limited with tops to wear with it.  I am so glad I finally caved because it is one of my favorite J. Crew skirts and I have no problem finding different tops to wear it with.


J. Crew Mini Gingham Shirt in Dark Poppy
J. Crew Raj Paisley Pencil Skirt
Guess Pumps


2 comments:

  1. You look fab! I really like the gingham shirt with it. I was feeling the same about this skirt that I would be way to patriotic and this too one of my favorite skirts from J Crew :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Lilly

    I'm Antonio from Italy

    I love your Blog

    I think you are a very charming and beautiful woman ;)

    Little asking: Do you like to wear plaid shirts?


    I love plaid shirts (especially in man's cotton button down ones) and i would like to
    watch you wearing about them.

    I loved your photos in gingham shirts ;)

    I love to have other photos in plaid/gingham shirts (good solution and quality ones)

    I collect them

    tanxx Antonio

    That's my mail:
    antonioivano.preziuso@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete