Monday, November 26, 2012

Mmmmminty Fresh - J. Crew Sterling Skirt

This is my first J. Crew Sterling Skirt and I love, love, love it!  I don't have any of the wool skirts, but I made an exception with this one because of the color.  I am loving pastels for fall and this is no exception.  It fits true to size - I wear a 2 in the #2  pencil skirts and this is a 2 as well.  If you are interested, it looks like they are still available in several sizes (and Petites) and 30% off.

Gap Cotton Sweater
J. Crew Sterling Skirt - Sheer Mint
Guess Pumps
Kate Spade Necklace



3 comments:

  1. What a pretty color and I adore the combo of colors. You look so put together and lovely! :)

    I really fit into last year's sterling skirt well, so I think I have to give this narrower version a pass, but I will enjoy it on all of you who do look like a million bucks in it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's great on you. A very classic look.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the necklace. I am getting so into Kate Spade lately!

    ReplyDelete