Monday, August 26, 2013

Shiny Pants

A guy at work asked me today "How many pairs of those shiny pants do you have?"  "A lot", I replied.  These are my most recent purchase from J. Crew Factory.  I had low expectations when I ordered them online due to the fabric content, but I love them.  They look and feel like the silk collection cafĂ© capris I own from J. Crew for a fraction of the price.

I'm also loving my new shoes from Ann Taylor.  These are the first shoes I've ever purchased from Ann Taylor and I am a fan.  I ordered the black/tan version and this burgundy version.  Super comfortable!  I highly recommend.  Hoping for a 40% off promo during the holiday week-end so I can order the navy ones.

J. Crew Factory Shirt
J. Crew Factory Polka-dot Capris
Bauble Bar Necklace
J. Crew Factory Belt
Ann Taylor Marla Pumps







1 comment:

  1. Love those pants! I saw them in Mass and have regretted not getting them - they were so comfy!

    ReplyDelete