Monday, August 19, 2013

Old Navy Fall Fix

I am "working" from home today which might or might not involve some internet shopping.  I placed an order this week-end with Gap and Banana Republic with the Fall Fix 40% off promo.  I had checked out Old Navy, but didn't see anything that peaked my interest.  I don't know if I missed them yesterday or they are new today, but I managed to order several things today from Old Navy with their Fall Fix 30% off promo.  Have you checked out these items?  Thoughts?

Old Navy Graphic Crewneck Sweater
$17.46 after discount
I have been watching for this one after seeing it in the August Lucky Magazine.

Old Navy Graphic Crewneck Sweater
$17.46 after discount
In case you didn't know, I am terrified of birds.  BUT strangely attracted to them on clothing.
This sweater also comes in an Owl and a Dog motif.

Old Navy Zip Front Military Jacket
Available in brown or green
$27.96 after discount

Old Navy Twill Military Style Jacket
$25.90 after discounts
A great way to incorporate the camo trend.
It would be coming to me, if I hadn't scored a camo jacket at Gap last year.

And finally, Old Navy Chambray Shirt
Comes in Light, Medium, and Dark Washes - This is the photo of the Medium Wash.
I went with the Dark Wash.
$8.38 after discounts - Yes, $8.38!!
Hey, don't judge.  Every girl needs at least a dozen chambray shirts. Right?

5 comments:

  1. Love the critter sweaters - on the Canada site they are only offered in plus size so far... :-(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope they are as cute in person. They are 100% cotton so that's good. Hopefully, you'll get some regular size up there.

      Delete
  2. Birds and Foxes are in. I got the Kissing Fox Sweater from AT and waiting on its arrival. I saw a very very cute bIrd sweater from Target that looks similar to the Boden Heritage sweater. Have you checked out Boden? I just got a catalog and love their style for fall! Never heard of them before. I like the military camo jacket you picked out!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am anxiously awaiting AT's next 40% off sale so I can get the Kissing Fox Sweater. I saw it in the store last week and it is super cute! I haven't seen the Target bird sweater. Is it online? I recently got a Boden catalog and they have super cute stuff! I dog-eared several pages. It seems like their sizes run small. Do you have any experience with their sizing?

      Delete