Thursday, August 22, 2013

J Crew Factory Embroidered Floral Skirt

I received this skirt in a J Crew Factory order I received yesterday and couldn't wait to wear it.  With discounts I paid $29.99.  A bargain for sure!   I thought I would share since there have been pop-backs and while 30% off everything is going on online.  The skirt may also be available in stores, but I haven't been in a store in ages as mine has been closed for remodeling.

I typically wear a size 2 in J. Crew skirts but this is a 4.  I know I have gained some weight, but I do feel this one runs a little small.  It is fully lined which is a plus for Factory skirts.  And...it has pockets!!!



J. Crew Silk Pocket Top
J. Crew Factory Embroidered Floral Skirt
Nine West Pumps




2 comments:

  1. Purchase via online shopping several quality of designer brand bobi clothing Mini Skirts, Maxi Dress, michelle jonas Slip Dress, Maxi Dress, Cutout Dress, Slit Skirt woodleigh Milan Dress mostly in so affordable rates. All types of latest fashion design in women clothing dresses available on shopping portal and you can easily compare their prices and other detail's.

    ReplyDelete