Saturday, August 11, 2012

Review: J. Jill Bootcut Tried & True Fit Jeans

The folks at J. Jill were nice enough to send me a pair of jeans to try.  I never hardly ever wear blue jeans.  I have a pair of matchsticks I recently purchased for 40% off at J. Crew and have never worn.  And I have a pair of boyfriend jeans from Banana Republic that I mostly wear to Heat games.  For free, I was willing to give the J. Jill jeans a try.  They have just the right amount of stretch which makes them SUPER comfortable.  They are a little high waisted for my taste sitting just below the belly button, but I do like that they fit higher in the back.  I also like the boot-cut and the darker wash because it makes them seem dressier.  They fit TTS and I took my normal pant/skirt size of 2.  I am 5'7" and the length was perfect for a 3 inch heel.  If you are looking for some comfortable jeans that aren't the usual super skinny and low-waisted, check these out.  You can access the website HERE.

Are you familiar with J.Jill jeans? 




2 comments:

  1. Is that the Tessa in leopard? Your hair looks cute in this post@

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Gigi. This is the Safari Cat cardigan. I really did buy every piece of clothing in this pattern.

    ReplyDelete