Saturday, August 18, 2012

J. Crew Tiered Tank

Although I get perturbed constantly with J. Crew, mostly because of pricing and the need to constantly play the buy and return game with them, today's outfit reminded me why I keep going back.   And why they get the majority of my clothing budget.  I can wear their clothes for literally years and still find it fresh and fun to wear.  I have had this top for for 3 years and still love it as much now as when I bought it.  And this is not the only piece, I have many I feel the same way about.

J. Crew Silk Tank
J. Crew Shorts
J. Crew Elephant Necklace
LEC Sandals


2 comments:

  1. Ohhh I love this Elephant necklace as your all outfit!
    Have a lovely Sunday night :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much, Andrea. Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete