Friday, May 31, 2013

White Out

I love an all white outfit!  I missed out on this top from retail so I was super excited when it came out on J. Crew Factory online a couple of weeks ago.  I was able to get it when everything was 40% off and I used my 20% off $125 coupon.  What a deal!  I LOVE this top!!  I was also able to get the eyelet white sleeveless top that I missed at retail last year.  I don't see either online anymore and I'm not sure if they are in-store.  I was planning to choose between the 2 tops, but have decided to keep both!

J. Crew Factory Top
Express Editor Ankle Pants
J. Crew Belt
Charming Charlie Necklace
Banana Republic Ashley Ballet Flats
Kate Spade Sunglasses





2 comments:

  1. oh you look grand! I love the top and didn't get it last summer - I unwisely chose the one that was like lace. not as good at all - will have to go look!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much, WMM. I hope you find the top! It is a winner!

    ReplyDelete