Wednesday, May 1, 2013

She Wears The Pants

I almost never wear long pants.  Since it was supposed to be a yucky, rainy day today it seemed like a good long pants day.  They also were a no-brainer to wear with my new J. Crew Striped Lightweight Boyshirt (currently on sale online and in-store for $59.99 before the % off).  I bought this shirt 3 times and returned it twice.  For some reason I thought the horizontal stripes looked weird on me.  Never mind that I own and wear about 5,000 striped tees.  Now that I wore it, I own it for real :) and I really like it.  It is lightweight but not super thin.

J. Crew Shirt
Gap Pants
Bow Belt via TJ Maxx
Guess Pumps via Macy's



3 comments:

  1. love that striped shirt - so chic! and the long trousers make your legs look so long!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too funny about the striped blouse. I had the exact thing happened to me with a striped blouse I purchased last year. I finally decided to keep it after buying it 3x and I am really glad I did. Like you, I don't wear pants a lot - I am always struggling how to style them. Great look!

    Alice
    www.happinessatmidlife.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, we don't see you in pants. It didn't really click till you said it. I kwym about the shirt. I bought, returned. Then bought & kept. It just works.

    Saw your earth day post, too. Lovely greens. And your hair is growing out, new color, maybe a little of both. Something! I likes it ;)

    ReplyDelete