Saturday, February 2, 2013

Can You See Me Now??

I bought and returned these pants a couple of times.  At $15 I finally couldn't resist.  They are definitely bright, but I think the navy and white striped top and camel leather shoes, belt, and handbag toned them down a bit (?).

Despite the color, these pants are really cute and comfortable and Gap has alot of new colors for Spring.  Check them out HERE.  I take a size 2 (my regular J. Crew size) and they are still a little slouchy.

Also, I'm wearing my first pair of Banana Republic Ashley ballet flats.  If you haven't tried them, you should.  I was able to grab these on a day they were running 50% off everything.  They do 40% off alot so get them then.  They are regularly $98 but totally worth it.  I wore them all day today shopping and they were super comfortable.

Banana Republic Striped Top
Gap Broken-in Straight Khakis
J. Crew Belt
Banana Republic Ashley Bow Flats




No comments:

Post a Comment