Fifty is the new thirty.
I am banker too and I feel so blah now whenever I have to wear a suit. Love the pop of color in the standard banker suit :)Alicewww.happinessatmidlife.com
Thanks, Alice. I'm so glad I don't have to wear a suit every day like we used to :). Thanks for stopping by!
Smart move with that red accents to a polished look!!!REBECCAwww.redtagchiclosangeles.com
Thanks, Rebecca. Gotta have some color!
Very banker-ish, but w/your personal flair. Lovesit :)
Thanks, Gigi!
Love seeing beautiful women in skirts
She makes me hard wearing that outfit, just jacked off to these picturs
I want to fuck her pussy to orgasm
I love you
I am banker too and I feel so blah now whenever I have to wear a suit. Love the pop of color in the standard banker suit :)
ReplyDeleteAlice
www.happinessatmidlife.com
Thanks, Alice. I'm so glad I don't have to wear a suit every day like we used to :). Thanks for stopping by!
DeleteSmart move with that red accents to a polished look!!!
ReplyDeleteREBECCA
www.redtagchiclosangeles.com
Thanks, Rebecca. Gotta have some color!
DeleteVery banker-ish, but w/your personal flair. Lovesit :)
ReplyDeleteThanks, Gigi!
DeleteLove seeing beautiful women in skirts
ReplyDeleteShe makes me hard wearing that outfit, just jacked off to these picturs
ReplyDeleteI want to fuck her pussy to orgasm
ReplyDeleteI love you
ReplyDelete