Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Neutrals with a Pop of Orange

Happy Halloween!  In honor of the holiday I wore a pop of orange today :).  I know I complain about J. Crew (especially their pricing games) but today's outfit is the perfect example of why I continue to shop there.  I purchased these pants in 2008 and the vest around the same time.  They are both still in perfect condition and still in style! 


Gap Perfect Shirt
J. Crew Sweater Vest
J. Crew Wool Trousers
Nine West Pumps
Kate Spade Necklace




4 comments:

  1. It pays to buy the better brands...they look good for years. Come visit me as I am having a giveaway on a really cute beachy bracelet you might like.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You have some awesome blogs. Thanks for inviting me to check them out. Thanks for visiting!

      Delete
  2. Love the pop of color!

    Alice
    www.happinessatmidlife.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Alice. I do love color but sometimes neutrals are nice for a change.

      Delete