Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Pattern Mixing 101

I wanted to post my outfit today as there seem to still be some of these J. Crew Herringbone Cafe Capris  around - for MUCH less than I paid for them.  I love them and my price per wear is going down quickly :).  The top is a recent purchase from Ann Taylor Loft which I purchased during a 40% off sale.  I find I just can't buy from Ann Taylor or Loft without the 30% or 40% off because I know it is always just around the corner.

I picked up these Kate Spade pumps on sale at Bloomingdale's recently.  They were on clearance, plus 40% off, plus an extra 15% with my Bloomingdale's card.  Bloomingdale's almost gave me these awesome shoes :).





Ann Taylor Loft Striped Zip-back Tee
J. Crew Herringbone Cafe Capris - Romance Pink
Bubble Necklace via Ebay
Kate Spade Licorice Pumps via Bloomingdales


2 comments:

  1. THis is so cute! I don;t have polka dot pumps, but will exchange them for my cole haan wedges. Great look and I am so totally going to steal it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know you have these pants - don't you just LOVE them? No worries on stealing the look. I totally steal from you all the time :).

    ReplyDelete