Thursday, January 24, 2013

J Crew Collection Graphic Print Pants

I ordered these pants a couple of months back when they first went on sale.  I wanted them when I found out the pattern is navy and mint.  I have this crazy obsession with all things mint lately.  I liked them (thumb to the side in Gigi speak), but I didn't need them, so back they went.  Fast forward a couple of months AKA now and 40% off final sale.  They popped back in my size and I bit the bullet fearing they would be lost to me forever :).  They are no longer online but I have seen them pop back occassionally in the last couple of weeks.

I realize that I just professed my love for mint AND I did plan to wear a mint top with these pants, but I just couldn't get it together this morning.  So I did a total copy of the J. Crew website.  How lazy is that :)?!


No, this isn't me, this is the website shot - LOL.

Ok, this one is me - DUH.

J Crew Factory Charlie Sweater
J. Crew Belt
J. Crew Collection Graphic Print Pants
Guess Pumps

Even the SAs at my local store thought these were J. Crew shoes.



1 comment: