Monday, July 29, 2013

The J. Crew Look for Less: Leopard Pumps

I'm a huge fan of leopard print.  I have pumps and flats in the camel leopard pattern.  When I saw the new J. Crew Sloane Leopard Pumps, I fell in love.  I love the ivory and black leopard pattern.  I didn't love the $258 price tag. 

As I was checking out the shoes at Piperlime during their recent 20% off sale, I ran across these beauties.  The Nine West Flax Leopard Pumps.  I love Nine West and have many pairs of their shoes that I wear lots because they are so comfortable.  The color is very similar to the J. Crew Sloane's, but they are pony hair instead of wool/silk.  And most importantly they were $79 before the 20% off.  What a deal!

I received them today and I'm super happy.  They fit true to size and are as beautiful as I had hoped.

J. Crew Sloane Leopard Pumps $258

Nine West Flax Leopard Pumps via Piperlime $79

1 comment: